Facilities available in the College include :
- College Library Named ‘Rajiv Gandhi Memorial Library’ is well equipped library with a vast collection of books and Journals pertaining to all the subjects taught in the college, besides there are also reference, philosophical, fiction and general books. The library subscribes all the leading newspapers and magazines. Books are issued to the students on a regular basis. There is also a provision for the economically weaker students of the college to take books on loan from the library for the whole session.
- Well equipped Classrooms and Seminar Room with LCD, OHP Slide Projector, Plazma
T.V., Visual Presenter etc.
- An auditorium with capacity of 500 seats for National, Academic and Cultural events.
- Uninterrupted power backup through 40 KVA generator.
- Field unit van.
- Water coolers with purifiers.
- Network Resource Centre with internet.
- 4 Computer labs with Lan and Internet facility.
- Language Lab.
- Educational Lab.
- Multimedia Lab.
- All the modern technological facilities are available for students to enhance their
competence, employability and job opportunities.
Annual Extra Curricular Activities, Competitions and Seminars :
The college hosts various extra-curricular activities, competitions and seminars for multifaceted development of students-
- Sanskrit Week
- Hindi Week
- Lokgeet, Nibandh, Antyakshari pratiyogita on the occasion of Hindi Diwas (14th September)
- Seminar on Gandhi Jayanti
- Health and awareness fare on Children’s Day
- Rangoli and Mehndi Competition on Dhanwantri Jayanti
- Essay and Poster Making Competition on National Youth Day
- Annual Sports Meet
- Annual Function
National Service Scheme (NSS)
National Service Scheme is being run in the college. It is the scheme under Ministry of Youth & Sports, Govt. of India. The scheme is conducted and administered by the competent authorities under the guidelines of the university/college. This scheme runs two units in the college, comprising of hundred students in each unit. The main activities of the scheme include the programs related to : National Harmony, Adoption of villages and slums for cleanliness & literary drives, Environmental conservation, AIDS awareness program, Health & Immunization (Participation in pulse polio Drive, Organization of Exhibitions, Winter Relief, Flood Relief, voter awareness program etc.